Hôm trước em mới đọc được tin có World Cyber Arena thấy có FIFA mà Việt Nam hem có suất: v. Chắc tại hem có bác nào đầu tư tiền cho đi hay thế nào nhỉ
At the start of 2014, one of the biggest e-Sports international tournaments, World Cyber Games, announced that they would be ceasing operations. But, it has been announced that a new international tournament would take its place and it is called the World Cyber Arena.
The WCA was officialy announced at a briefing in Beijing's Great Hall of the People last week. The meeting composed of the country's legislatives. Only some basic details were disclosed to the public:
Specific games to be hosted were still not announced. However, it is expected that a similar, yet expanded line-up of games based from WCG will be hosted in this tournament. The games that WCG previously hosted were the popular Chinese games - Dota 2, League of Legends, Warcraft 3, Starcraft 2 and QQ Speed while also including some foreign favorites such as FIFA and Crossfire.
- It is an international tournament that will involve players and teams from around the globe.
- The event will be held at Yinchuan, Ningxia province, China this coming October.
- It boasts a prize pool of RMB 20 million ($3.2 million), including an RMB 3 million ($490, 000) grand prize for a single player in one of the events.
- The tournament will host competitions that are played in PC, mobile and browsers.
- It will be organized by the same team that handled WCG.
- Its English motto: "Hero’s arena, player’s dreamland”